We are welcoming 2018 and it is time for us to evaluate ourselves from the past years, what has been done and what is not yet done. Health will be the most important thing for this year and need to be concerned with. In order to prevent us from any illness, herewith we summarized 10 most valuable tips on how to be healthier in 2018.
10 Tips to be healthier in 2018
1. Wake up earlier in the morning. Waking up can be a terrible thing for most people, it is not easy but it is do-able. Make a plan so waking up early in the morning can be pleasant for you and make you look forward to waking up early, such as make overnight oatmeal for breakfast the night before, read only your favorite books in the morning and be grateful for being alive for the next day. Getting up early can stimulate your brain to be more active, have more time to prepare for daily activities and have time to relax while drinking hot coffee and reading the latest news or do meditation.
2. Have time to burn out that calories. The trained heart and body will make our body healthier and more susceptible to disease. Take time in one week to exercise. Run around the neighborhood or choose to walk instead of a vehicle to go to certain places.
3. Have a time management to relieve stress. Stress is very vulnerable to people who live in urban and densely populated. Long working hours and pressure in the office can trigger stress, but a lot of stress is also caused by a person’s psychological state, which usually feels isolated. Stress can cause various of diseases. Therefore it is important to take time to control stress. Write your problem, meet up with friends and talking with our closest friends and family can be a powerful way to relieve stress.
4. Think positive in every situation. Almost invariably, you’re going to encounter obstacles throughout the day—there’s no such thing as a perfect day. When you encounter such a challenge, focus on the benefits, no matter how slight or unimportant they seem. For example, if you get stuck in traffic, think about how you now have time to listen to the rest of your favorite music. If the store is out of the food you want to prepare, think about the thrill of trying something new.
5. Have a quality of sleep. Sleeping well directly affects your mental and physical health and the quality of your waking life. Fall short and it can take a serious toll on your daytime energy, productivity, emotional balance, and even your weight. Yet many of us regularly toss and turn at night, struggling to get the sleep we need. Making simple but important changes to your daytime routine and bedtime habits can have a profound impact on how well you sleep, leaving you feeling mentally sharp, emotionally balanced, and full of energy all day long.
6. Take care of your carbs consumption and eat more fruits and veggies. Eating fruits and veggies regularly is not that easy but it is really good for you. Not only are they low in calories, but they are high in nutrients, vitamins, minerals, fiber, enzymes, and disease-fighting antioxidants. Reduce the bad carbohydrates intake such as soda, candy, cookies, pastries, dessert, white rice, pasta and take more good carbohydrates such as whole wheat bread, brown rice, potatoes, and corn.
7. Switch your food to organic food. Choose organic vegetables instead of ordinary vegetables and switch your cane sugar to a healthier organic coconut sugar. There are many benefits of organic coconut sugar. One of it is low in Glycemic Index (GI). The GI of a food basically tells you how quickly and how high your blood sugar will rise after eating the carbohydrate contained in that food, as compared with eating pure sugar. Foods with a high GI are easily digested and cause a quick rise in blood sugar. Foods with a lower GI get digested more slowly.
You can find our Organic Coconut Sugar in bulk in the USA. Just email us here if you wish to purchase it in bulk.
We also provide Organic Coconut Sugar in Retails. Simply go to our marketplace in the link below. Our brand product name is Keraton Organic Coconut Sugar.
💻 Amazon: http://amzn.com/B01N9J2PEV
💻 Shopify: https://keraton.myshopify.com/
💻 Ebay: http://ebay.to/2A3diBR
8. Drink more water. Water makes up about 60% of our body, and many of our bodily functions depend on adequate hydration, including digestion, body temperature regulation, transportation of nutrients, and circulation. Additionally, by avoiding dehydration, it will keep your skin plump, stomach full and happy (which prevents overeating since we often confuse thirst for hunger), prevents headaches, and stops energy slumps.
9. Be productive. One of the best feelings to easily come by is that feeling of “I got so much done today!” For that moment, you feel virtually unstoppable. A quote saying “If you put your mind to it, you can do it” is no longer a lie! Now imagine riding that high constantly. Start by creating a to-do list. A calendar or planner is a good idea, too. And remember: think small. Attack a few small things to get you going. You’ll get on a roll before you even realize it.
10. Find ways to breathe of fresh air. Enjoy time outdoors and get the maximum out of the health benefits of fresh air. Fresh air is good for digestion, improves your blood pressure and heart rate. It makes you happier, strengthens your immune system, cleans your lungs.You will have more energy and a sharper mind.
That is the top 10 tips on how to be healthier in 2018. Do you have any other tips to be healthier in 2018? Share with us!